In my invoice I want the "Quantity" displayed as 10 instead of 10.00, may I know how to round the rigure.
You cannot set the decimal place in the Invoice input form but you can set it in the template.
1. You will need to create your own Invoice template. Please visit http://www.xininvoice.com/invoice-software-customize-invoice-template.html to view our demo on how to custom made your own Invoice template.
2. In the Invoice Report Designer, click on the "Quantity" object in "Detail Report" section. Click on the ">" of the right top of "Quantity" object.
3. On the popup "Label Task", click on the "..." button beside "Format String" column.
4. On the popup "Format String Editor", set the string format to "###,###,##0".
5. Click OK, and save your Invoice template by click on the Save icon on the top left of the Report Designer.
6. Now print your invoice with this new template and the Quantity will shows value without decimal place.